Reviews for "Awaken 2: Rise of Heroes"

Game is glitched.
First it game me 2 characters and I died.
Then only one and I died.
Now it won't even start the level and the character avatars are going insane... Perhaps a fix.
Looks like the game has potential if you can get it working.

it was okay but could have been better with the gameplay.

Sorry, but I took one look at the graphics and went "man, is that ugly!". Maybe you need to rework your palette? Still gets a five, because I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff here.

i just couldn't control anything. felt like i wsn't playin. maybe it just me but i think it could have been move User friendly with the controls.

a fun game with interesting gameplay, still it can be improved like adding repair option for half damaged wall

although it is written advanced A.I., the A.I can't change the routine immediately when blocked (ex. when the soldier path is blocked and zombie nearby, they ignore the zombie and still continue to walk)

for some apparent reason, when the game first hint shotgun zombie, it stopped spawning but when reconnected, it return to normal. for this, I give 3 because of the bug and A.I