Reviews for "Awaken 2: Rise of Heroes"

log out and log in agin

i NEED HELP I STARTED A NEW FILE AND I CLICK ON THE RANDOM MEN AND IT WONT SPAWN, PLZ SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

A great improvement over the first game. Thought the shortcut buttons in the mid bottom right for auto-walking to the closest construction/medikit/ammo-cache was a nice touch, good for quick orders without having to click all over the map (and make potential mistakes).

Only thing that stopped me from completing the game (perhaps a glitch that I triggered somehow?) was in one of the last few waves, where the Soldier Mk IIs are first encountered. The Enemies Left counter read 02 initially, but only one of those freaks spawned (and got raped by my 4 LMGs), leaving the counter stuck on 01 and unable to continue onto the next wave. Starting again from the last checkpoint doesn't resolve this either.

Still a nice game (if perhaps a bit too easy compared to the first one :p)

I have to say that this game does have it's strong points like it's RPG stat lvl up and the risk reward way but there are also some things that need improvements first off can the first line of barricades be already built and he crossable by only your people. Also suggest you get xp for zombie kills but at a very reduced rate also I don't like it when I tell my person to shoot a zombie and he turns to looks at it and NOT shoot sadly this lead to death. Also can you also create a way for your person to reload while NOT in a fight this can lead to some death cause a low clip is a bad clip. Also if you can add peaks that make this more fun ex. counter offensive a zombie attack hurts the zombie instead. Also more different zombies like scuide bombers , tanks and rezzers (a zombie that can bring back a dead zombie) and a Zeader (a zombie leader). Finally increase the time between waves 6secs to me is not enough time to prep. With all that I'll still give you a 4.5 cause I had a bit of fun also I don't know if I'm the only one who having these prob's. I hope you make another one.