Reviews for "Awaken 2: Rise of Heroes"

MASSIVE CHEESE DETECTED!
You can just turn a zombie into a crawler in the 1st wave and unlock everything if you want to.

Mission accompished
You Survive the outbreak ... but you died of hunger ...
XD

It's okay but confusing. And you only get three seconds to build anything before a new wave starts.

An oldie but goldie, Awaken 2 lets you commander a small squad (initially a duo) of soldiers in a defense against evermore powerful zombies.
A good game i can definitly recommend, if you can deal with the slightly clunky controls.

Great effort, but the controls are all stuck. Soldiers just stand there and take a beating, no way to move them when they get stuck.