Reviews for "Where's My Cat"

Choice of classical music was good. It fitted nicely with the story and hip movements of the granny who quite curious and strong at her age.

I had to watch the walk through before I figured out how to enter Mr. Robertson's mansion. Hint: use onion's friend.

okay

lol at the machine that makes Olive Oil AND a Stake.
Always like your art work

What a disgusting old woman. Always jibberjabbering that mouth when she's completely alone, you don't even bother with having a nose, and can't help but just in general going around being disgusting and looking like a caricature of some kind of ape or Gerald Ford but with more cellulite. And OH, the poor vampire. Oh Trevor! They got you! You just wanted to sleep with your arms around a kitty, you're not such a bad guy, but some horrible witch with no nose who looked like Gerald Ford had to come along and stake you. Oh, Trevor, we're gonna miss you. The good times we had together. Good times.

And that MUSIC! AURGHH!!!! HORRIBLE music! God damn this music will just follow me in my head now, won't it! Anyone playing this, you can't mute it from the main window, but when the game starts, click on the symbol of the wrench in the upper left and you can mute it. Naturally I can mute my whole computer but that's annoying to have to turn it back on later if I remember to do that.

I found Waldo at the fresh garlic Stand :D Or is it Roberto from Futurama hehehheh
Whatever it is this game is amazing.
Expect the Old lady shakes her hips to the music and it's creepy XD