Reviews for "EvoluTone"

Tip: Once you get used to the controls, only use your ears and close your eyes. I got all the medals and a score of 208 doing that. That cuts reaction time because you don't have to process the eye info. Possibly if you are better with sight reaction then try turning the sound off...(I prefer audio only)

Very simple, yet addicting game. Would play again!
I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I think the reaction time is perfect. It forces you to learn what colour corresponds to what key (i.e. Yellow = Up). It's simply that there isn't any room for mistakes, and people make mistakes when they first play, so they think the reaction-window is too small. Practice makes perfect, people!
:D

im clicking anywhere but its no launching

The reaction time must be improved, you have like 1 second, or it fails
It's not bad, but change that

The reaction time is way to ridiculous.