Reviews for "Collect"

What is it with these "upgrade games" where the only purpose of having upgrades is drag out an excessively simple 5-minute game for hours. Repeating all the levels over & over is REALLY boring. Also, that screen between levels is pointless and annoying.

Grinding isn't fun... and this game is terrible. Get rid of ALL the upgrades & instead make a score for 'total distance traveled' for replay value. It wouldn't make the game great, but it'd make it tolerable.

It was great, lovely music. However, personally I didn't like having to repeat all the tests again and gave up too soon

Good time killer, very addicting. This game is simple, the music is enchanting, and it got me hooked. Up until i finished it :P

thanks for the upload!

Pretty good game, haven't been able to beat Test 8 yet, on my 36th Generation so far. (7 was a pain.) Only peeve I have is that sometimes the ball will start awkwardly, and after it bounces, the ball will shift a pixel or two, sometimes completely missing plus signs, or in the case of test 8, start completely on the other side of the bar when you shoot down (thus costing you 1~2 bounces due to incorrect placement of the starting point.) Great relaxing music though.

i have encoutered 1 bug, minor, its says "12nd generation" even though 12nd isnt a proper term, also repeating the test again and again is annoying, and the guide line doesnt help when bouncing