Reviews for "Whatcha-Ma-Funk"

This was amazingest sublimatootie niceleysly pantobroccoli. yes, pantobroccoli. 5 minutes well spent. Like the zebra hiding the bush within the sleeves of algebra's tush. gimmie an autopsy. And while yer at it, check out my latest song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/501414
cuz it might watcha-ma-tootie your brainslug as much as this animation watcha-my-balsac
Cheerios
-Freezwalm

MY 5 MINUTES ARE WASTED

This is pretty amazing. I love seeing things like this pop up on NG. It's a breath of fresh air in the stale sea of video game parodies everywhere.

What I really liked about this was Vestibule the beatnik lizard-thing.

Voices and voice acting were spot on and I love, love, LOVED the timing. I like it when comedy's off-beat like that. It reminds me of Ren and Stimpy so much, but that's what makes this shine!

nothing to do here...