Reviews for "Whatcha-Ma-Funk"

i liked it! it had a STORY! mst vids dont, here on utub#$%^&*i mean newgroundz! good one!

WTF!? I cannot find the words to describe this brilliantly animated flash which storyline if truly funky. So I shall say, WTF!?

Salamander owned the show- he's so hilarious, especially the way he speaks with his cool down voice, but no matter how many times I watch it I can't get his name. That kind of animating is very disturbing and build very mindfunking ambience! Chef was hilarious as well. But if you ask me, the best part of all was the ending- I certainly died xD Prosperity and width for all of you.

Sorry but I didn't find this entertaining - rather boring. I can't place what it is exactly but if I would suggest something spontaneously it would be: make it shorter and work on better incorporation of music with what happens. Also work on your timing. You get 2.5/5 for all the hard work.

I like the animation its very characteristic of toons these days but...the writing needs a lot of work. A lot.