Reviews for "LToE"

Good game!

cool

awesome game!! im adding it to my fav's!

This is a good game. The graphics are simple, yet they suffice. The gameplay is also intuitive, although unoriginal. I felt as though the leveling was too slow, though. Often times, I relied on the moments of invulnerability after leveling just to get rid of the larger and faster squares. It was also rather difficult to hit the squares, but that may just be that I lack skill. Overall, I think this is a great result for the given requirements, so I'll give 4 stars.

Its the bulletfireing that's the flaw of the game anything else hmmmmm?Idk probaly all the enemies that u can't dodge!Stupid fuck blocks.But its addticing(Spelled wrong)so yhea its ok if u like simple gamez :D