Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pencilmation #26"

Very funny and also creative!
I loved the ending where Darth Vader was telling the truth to Luke Skywalker and the baby's all laughing.
Especially Darth Vader singing the Death Imperial March ( I think that's what it's called)
I have a lot of fun watching your animation shorts, keep up the good work.

This was one of your wackiest cartoons, but also one of your best! It's not often that a cartoon manages to win all three main awards! I think the best part about this is how you have no idea what's going to to happen next. I just happen to be watching an episode of "Futurama" that's also about eggs being fertilized. What a coincidence! Anything is cool when you put Tie Fighters in it.

I guess the sperm was black to represent Darth Vader. I shouldn't have thought that was racist at first. There's just so many cool things going on. It's also a pretty big divergence from what you usually draw. I didn't expect nothing but the best for the greatest submission of all time! Seriously, it's the highest rated thing right now.

captainmcross responds:

Thanks! These days I've been working in a stream-of-consciousness style, just doodling as I go, and it is yielding some extreme wackiness...

Very creative!

And darth vador got a son again,and he can do the "i am your father" joke....

Your pencilmations, are one of my favorite animation series on newgrounds. Nice job dude! PS I am your father :O