Reviews for "Bluey's Adventure"

did you get the idea from the spongebob episode where he eats a bomb pie? seems like there are a lot of similar points to both stories. i would have also liked to have more of a feel of closure. there is a bomb in his/her gut. what's he/she gonna do about it?

CyanSandwich responds:

I pretty much followed my original version. I have no idea how I came up with it since it was 3 years ago. I was thinking about that episode soon after I finished this though.

Also I wanted to leave the ending ambiguous for the slight possibility of a follow-up.

eater you got talent this right here is series potentul yeah thats right series potentul keep going and you'll make front page

Sweet

That wasn't an adventure but still, good work! =D

CyanSandwich responds:

It was an adventure, just a pretty average one at best.

Loved the animation, and the music was really atmospheric, especially at the end. Nice!

CyanSandwich responds:

Awesome. Thanks for the review!

The whole thing felt pretty short. The pacing was a lot quicker in this one, but really that was a good thing overall. The original was pretty slow. I think there was room to flesh things out a bit more. You know, add a few more stops on his trip. Show him getting hungry and looking for food, then devouring the pie. I'm especially disappointed that you left out the actual explosion at the end!

Still, it was a huge improvement. The backgrounds looks fantastic! The music along with the backgrounds gave it a nice relaxing, tropical feel. Very pleasant. The animation was smooth, although there was room for more of it (like eating/exploding).

Like I said. Big improvement, but there was room to expand on the original. I feel like you restrained yourself to the same plot beat-by-beat.

Maybe I should remake something of my own someday?

CyanSandwich responds:

I was quite cut up about whether or not I should use the explosion. I decided I wanted to leave the possibility of him surviving. I get why you're disappointed though.

Thanks for the review, and you should totally remake something!