Reviews for "Zombudoy"

i enjoyed playing this game. nice one! :)

awesome game! it's addictive for me especially when i already have many guns to use.

it would have been a great addictive game, but the fact that my bullets were going through half of the zombie population and nothing was happening to them, made me think that this game could do with a lot more work. It has potential, but its really shaky on gameplay when it comes to aiming and shooting.

eanjo7 responds:

Hi, thanks for your feedback :) this game is i think some guns have specific properties, like damage, accuracy, reloadtime etc. so it will depends on the gun properties what will be the damage on zombies.

the chrome recently update there version which runs slow on other flash portals,

Try using Firefox, or I.E :) for better aiming on zombies

meh

This is a really fun game but its sorta a clone of plants vs zombies other than that really good..