Reviews for "Zombudoy"

the whole thing reminds very strong of plants vs. zombies design but nice though

This game is realy good. i like johnny jambo, thats realy freakin awesome and wicked cool!

mataekasana:)

Impressive game! It is so addictive, cause there are goals and many levels to catch up on. Nice one!

The game does become quite a bit repetetive after a point. 40 lvls is a bit punishing. For the most part I like it though. You have to work a bit for the good weapons, which to me is good cause I'm not to fond of just being handed most of my guns.

The Hulk zombie is a bit unfair, you almost never bring the correct rifle to shoot him and he moves entirely to fast and takes to much damage to go down in a fair amount of time. If he were at least affected by the fire bombs it'd even out a bit.

Also, I can't seem to go past lvl 30, the game crashes.

eanjo7 responds:

thanks for your feedback, the level 30 is FIXED now

This game rocks! very addicting