For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Zombudoy"

An unasked for B12 attack in round 3 just gave cover to a bunch of sports zombies that proceeded to take all my food before I knew anything was happening.

If an attack makes it so that I can't see anything, I expect the attack to destroy all the things I can't see. Otherwise, less flamboyant graphics, please.

4 stars here man!
kool game,
keep it comin'!

There's a big-time problem on Level 4. The B2 bomber doesn't kill all of the zombies, and the screen is obscured so you can't even aim. I can't even get past it.

eanjo7 responds:

try to low your quality, and increase your gamespeed in option. this happens when computer is slow.

love it and i can play it around my little bro cuz it is not bloody

Pretty fun. Did you intend to have it say "God Likes!" instead of "God Like!"? Technically I suppose either one works, although "God-Like!" would be more consistent and less metaphysically confusing. Perhaps make another game where the goal is to please God.

I like all the buying options. Maybe have upgrades/mods for weapons after you buy them, too.

Good game.