Reviews for "Airborne Wars"

Some great production here. Love the overall feel of this game. The level progression was nice and certainly keeps you entertained throughout ;)

The Break Point badge won't unlock, but other than that. A good game.

nice game, concept is known, but you added enough to make it original.

last medal doesnt work

I would add the ability to select multiple bases to attack, like in the other games. now you had to select a base seperately

Ð~нÑ'еÑEUеÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð³ÑEUÑfÑ...а, Ñ...оÑ'Ñ Ð¸ оÑtенÑOE пÑEUоÑÑ'аÑ. запоÑEUолÑÑ Ñ'олÑOEко один ÑEUаз в миÑии the only chance.
Good game! I'll give four stars. I recomend try "civilisation war", because this game is very simple

good game. a lot of people seem to complain its too hard, but its really easy for me. must be either too easy for me, or everyone fails, but all you have to do is be quick with your wits at the start. and the last stand is one of the easiest ones @luckypoo. all you have to do is wait until they send troops to the airport immediately after the enemy does. but back to the game, its good. but too simple. 4 stars for you.