Reviews for "Airborne Wars"

I like the new theme for the concept, and that it's not just easy, you actually have to plan what you do. A really well made game, and I hope you make a number 2. (If you do can we have tanks pls :) )

this is the best war game ive never seen!

the last level is POSSIBLE, I've done it twice. I'll give you only one advice. Don't try to conquer the middle of the map until you have the 2 airbase.

@ Anyone needing help with level 20

From all these negative reviews about lv20 being "impossible", i was expecting it to at least be SOMEWHAT challenging. I used the strategy i used all game, and i beat it first try, even though it took a bit longer than the rest of the game.

The way i did it was first capturing everything on your half of the map (3 barracks, 2 bunkers, and an Anti-air), then focusing on comboing paradrop with 2-squad attacks against the enemy barracks (outside the middle). After i had a sort of U-shape around the center, i paradropped two squads each for the bunkers, and then swarmed the two barracks in the center. At this point, i sent two squads to hit the enemy anti-air, captured it, then opened up like a floodgate on the last 2 buildings with everything i had. Took a bit of effort, but i did it within 300 score points (before it hit 700)

This game brought back the memory of the awesome game Command and Conquer, and the "auto 7 man send" was preferable to having to type the number of people i wanted to send every time. made for a good counter attack when the enemy sent a wave at my undefended barracks, and much less time.

I agree with batosuai, this game is virtually lag-less, so less time getting frustrated at missed chances xD

All in all, a great game. Perhaps you could add different types of units, like armor, sniper, bazooka, etc? Either way, doesnt need anything major changed :P

Excellent game. Not too hard, but nicely challenging. A few levels cost me a few tries but as soon as you notice the trick to success, it's easy. Even 20 is easy if you get your priorities straight.