Reviews for "Airborne Wars"

Not for ppl with short attention spans,kinda agonizingly slow.Decsent game but you coulda done way better i'm sure.

I really like this kind of game mechanic, although i've seen this "mechanic wise" better executed I liked the graphics, sound and music.
Why just 2,5 then?
Because of the scrolling, this fucked up the controll quite nicely, which is a really serious issue especially at the beginning of a level. If crucial bases are just out of screen its easy to miss them on the first click which prompted me to just restart the whole level because it would just be extremely hard to win otherwise.

This is a good game for most of it, but whichever of you made the levels is clearly an amateur designer because you have no concept of a difficulty curve. For the first 19 levels of the game it's a walk in the park. On the levels where the computer has a slight advantage they have enough dumb tendencies to make the game childishly easy. Then comes level 20 and BAM! You can't win. The enemy has three times the amount of stuff you do, and they use them to reinforce their defenses and overrun yours to an effective enough degree as to make the level impossible. You have wasted my time and I hate you.

Fun game for a lil while

I lowered the graphic setting to 'low' and that sped things up. Other than that, the map moves when I don't want it to, which gets annoying real fast. Also, I stopped playing at map 20, just couldn't get past it so it would've helped to have difficulty levels added.
Decent game, good concepts, otherwise.