Reviews for "Airborne Wars"

hi, decent game. i played through all levels (the medals are glitchy, so i didn't get all, though i beat everything). the concept is great, controls and feeling are original, but something's missin, which would make it a true jewel... more depth in strategy, difficulty is nice, love difficult games and it would be a bitch to adjust, but i would love to see diffrent unit types (or buildings with greater capacity...) or defense bonuses based on terrain (more interaction with terrain, like burning forests or blowing up bridges or something else dynamic... that would be really really great...). keen on seein more submissions from you...

good game

I wasn't all too impressed with this game, it's like many others that have been made. I'm not going to knock it though, you added a few cool elements and it was fun to play. Very simple, very addictive.

th presentation could use polish, the automatic scrolling screen is VERY ANNOYING, constantly having to battle it!, why not just use WSAD! music isn't very enjoyable, gets on my nerves after a while

but the core gamplay i like

Gets Kinda Boring after awhile but that's just me