Reviews for "Airborne Wars"

Some great production here. Love the overall feel of this game. The level progression was nice and certainly keeps you entertained throughout ;)

The Break Point badge won't unlock, but other than that. A good game.

Ð~нÑ'еÑEUеÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð³ÑEUÑfÑ...а, Ñ...оÑ'Ñ Ð¸ оÑtенÑOE пÑEUоÑÑ'аÑ. запоÑEUолÑÑ Ñ'олÑOEко один ÑEUаз в миÑии the only chance.
Good game! I'll give four stars. I recomend try "civilisation war", because this game is very simple

I wasn't all too impressed with this game, it's like many others that have been made. I'm not going to knock it though, you added a few cool elements and it was fun to play. Very simple, very addictive.

th presentation could use polish, the automatic scrolling screen is VERY ANNOYING, constantly having to battle it!, why not just use WSAD! music isn't very enjoyable, gets on my nerves after a while

but the core gamplay i like