Reviews for "Raising Lazarus"

Well done. Good job putting a great message into video.

I watched this because of my name but great story nontheless. I'm not religious tho.

I am a believer in Jesus... I found this submition to be a fresh and appealing take on what the scriptures say. Regardless if you're a believer or not, or if your faith is differente than mine I must tell you that you're doing a great job.

I'd like to see more stuff like this

WIth all these parodies(some are good,the other...well) on the frontpage,I'm freakin' glad to see one serious flash movie,the power of God compels u fellow parodies! (Just kiddin')

i thought that this is the best jesus related animation i have ever seen. you will be critizised a LOT (as you have already seen in previous reviews) but i aplaud you for taking a stand and making an animation that is well made and has the word of God for people to hear AND watch :D

now for the actual animation. it was simple, everything was done very simple and i believe this works because the focus point of this project is the story and the narration. i really enjoyed watching a Jesus that is not the steriotypical white robe and long hair. Jesus dressed just like everyone else in his time, so it was really cool to see Jesus rocking a hairstyle similar to my own :P

keep adding the small humor nuggets here in there! when she gives the guy an evelope to send a message was funny, and when Lazarus got out of the tomb all wrapped up was funny too, because most people don't think about how he was wrapped up because the whole "my flesh is rotten already"

great job man! you have been added to my favorites ;)