Reviews for "CarbonRapidz Flash Game"

I liked it because I got my little cousin after I played it and she loved it too. its great for all age groups.

CarbonRapids responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you liked it!

Game was awesome I totally lol'ed at his pimp walk and his face when he jumps/falls XD

CarbonRapids responds:

Aha, thanks, his walk and his face is the best!

5 out of 5 stars :b you done well in your game like the same as me meh the walking the jumping the restart box and waiting animation :b yep but i like you did make the music that one thing i can't do make musics

Thanks man!

̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ ̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚̚ i give this 10 out of fucking 10!

Pretty cool game! Has some glitches still though, I jumped onto the end of a block and fell down when I was clearly on the block. But it's great fun all the same. Maybe a sound track??

CarbonRapids responds:

I've put a soundtrack out on my SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/carbonrapids/sets/the-carbonrapidz-flash-game-1/