Reviews for "Expendables 2: TD"

Expandables should be able to directly aim specific enemies. I sadly can only command their movement. Also not being able to place the towers yourself takes away a lot of strategic value.
Also please more intel on your towers, like actual dmg etc.
Only 1,5 stars because of the rating E (otherwise I'd give 2,5). This should be T or M, rather M because of the oh so modern and really blatant sex-sells attitude.
Nothing too new or exciting but it's O.K, very easy though.

soapcreative responds:

We'll update the ratings when on desktop (can't change via mobile) the game was inspired by the 80s where that oh so attitude was the norm.

To your other points we felt that if we had aiming on the expendables it would have over complicated it.

We'll also look into how we can put stats on the towers. Valid point

Decent but overall, meh.

Massivley linear and boring. Where's the strategy when everything is already laid out for you. Boring.

soapcreative responds:

Choice of towers plus the movement of your expendables is where the strategy comes in

Hmm im checking every 5 stars comments here and checked their profiles and they posted all in the same hour and they were created in the same day hmm.... fake accounts i suppose?

soapcreative responds:

We asked a lot of friends and followers to vote for us and I guess they created accounts

Wow, amazing! I never thought such an old and dusty idea could take such a huge leap toward being awesome. And not dusty. Had a lot more fun than any tower defense game I've ever seen!

thanks!