Reviews for "Companion"

I thought the aliens crotch was opening up the first time I watched it. Cool animtion though

It was not clear at all, I was lost most of the time. You have to give visual clues of what's happening in the movie or your audience isn't going to know what was going on. All I saw was a blue guy, eating, then something happens, and, the dna thing, I mean. You have to watch this 3 or 4 times to get what's happening, it's not clear. There weren't any clues to tell me what the dna thing was, or what they are, or what thier journey is. Or what happened when the ship was going to crash, and when the ship was crashing... that was bad, It tells you nothing. I like that your movie is different and it's fun and I like the style, but you need to put more effort in the communication of the story. It probably makes sense to you because you made it and you know exactly what's happening every part, but the people watching don't, so you got to put yourself in thier shoes and watch the film like someone who never watched it before, think, will they know what's going on the in beginning, the middle, the end? It was a good idea, but you could of done a lot better.