Reviews for "Companion"

It was not clear at all, I was lost most of the time. You have to give visual clues of what's happening in the movie or your audience isn't going to know what was going on. All I saw was a blue guy, eating, then something happens, and, the dna thing, I mean. You have to watch this 3 or 4 times to get what's happening, it's not clear. There weren't any clues to tell me what the dna thing was, or what they are, or what thier journey is. Or what happened when the ship was going to crash, and when the ship was crashing... that was bad, It tells you nothing. I like that your movie is different and it's fun and I like the style, but you need to put more effort in the communication of the story. It probably makes sense to you because you made it and you know exactly what's happening every part, but the people watching don't, so you got to put yourself in thier shoes and watch the film like someone who never watched it before, think, will they know what's going on the in beginning, the middle, the end? It was a good idea, but you could of done a lot better.

So basically the moral of the story is, COMPANIONS ARE USELESS!

Very good work :)

I felt it gave exactly as much info as we needed. Short, but very sweet. Excellent.

And now we know exactly how life started on earth, so that's a plus.

i really like animations like this , short but it speaks volume i think the story was very clear we should not be focused on the ship or its mission rather on the little cute ghosty alien like creature who has probably spent alot of time doing as he did checking that this vile and eating ( i geuss hes not a ghost as he needs to eat) the friend or pilot of the ship is dead or put himself to sleep so this little guy goes about doing the duties unaware of the impending doom, i liked this alot very sad though :'(