Reviews for "Block Runner"

Good game,bro! :D

Thanks!

What did you like most about it?

this is funny. quad jump.

thePalindrome responds:

Funny story, it used to be just double jump, but when a bug caused the building gaps to get larger, we decided to make it a quad jump :P

I find it fun, but not very re-playable unless you're crazy about self-improvement and want to get the max scores in every game you play.

Also, I think the leader board medals are still not working. I got the all time 3rd place and today 2nd and it didn't unlock for me :(

thePalindrome responds:

Really, sorry you didn't like it D:

Not too sure why the medals aren't working, I'll look into it!

EDIT: Clear your cache, I fixed it!

~thePalindrome

Fun, addicting little game. I played so much and got so good ( or lucky ) that I'm 6th place at the time that I'm writing this review. I see you mentioned in an earlier comment that you might make a medal just to be in the top ten. I would like to see you put that in there instead of being 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, those are just ridiculous. Cool game overall, though. BTW, mind mentioning what the secret medal is? =)

thePalindrome responds:

There are two of them :P

Here are some hints:

The first one is called "Ludicrous speed", just hang on to your helmet!

The other one can only be achieved if you use the button that normally seems useless...

and yeah, I might change it to be the top 3,6, and 10 instead of 1,2,3 simply because there will always be somebody at the top that shouldn't be :(

Thanks for the review!

~thePalindrome

Why does the game always freeze, is actually hard to control it, can you fix it please.

~Darksonic2033

thePalindrome responds:

Are you using Google Chrome?

Google Chrome has it's own (really bad) version of flash called PepperFlash, and that has a really bad problem with the keyboard sticking.

So you look into fixing that, and I'll see if I can fix any other issues I can.