Reviews for "1134"

Already played this on melting-mindz.com.
Love it. Good work.

This game was beyond amazing, I haven't had so much fun in ages! One issue, however. At the very last sequence when you are in the tunnel, there is an orb at the top of the screen but you cant click it because the bar that makes you move forward is in the way.

Awesome job!

Thanks to all these asylum escape game, I'm am now far better at recognizing Roman numerals. 5/5
Alot of fun, and a learning experience.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you could learn from me. :)

Loved it!

Very good game as always from my favorite escape game maker. Just one thing, not really keen on having to find the container for the orbs before you can collect any. I usually spend my first pass through exploring and collecting the orbs in each room while I examine for other clues/important stuff. It was very strange not to be able to do that until more than halfway through this time. Just an opinion. Keep up the good work!