Reviews for "1134"

Most tools are easy to spot except the hammer.

I couldn't figure out how to open the box with directional signs until I read the walk through comments on melting-mindz.com. Hint: solve the anagram ("LEDLW") and press their corresponding signs.

Not sure why I had collected the orbits and later found out they're not being used. Pff ...

Thanks to all these asylum escape game, I'm am now far better at recognizing Roman numerals. 5/5
Alot of fun, and a learning experience.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! Glad you could learn from me. :)

this is freak scare awsome hope i find blood

This game was brilliant. My only problem was the 'maths'(?) puzzle right at the start... I'm no good at anything like that and I had to use a walkthrough. Even then I still don't understand it! But otherwise another fantastic game, thank you :)

This game was beyond amazing, I haven't had so much fun in ages! One issue, however. At the very last sequence when you are in the tunnel, there is an orb at the top of the screen but you cant click it because the bar that makes you move forward is in the way.

Awesome job!