Reviews for "Vivirion.2"

To the cryers who asks why the small cells can damage you...

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship."
- Yoda

I've played games with similar concepts (eat small things: get bigger: eat bigger things: avoid things bigger than you). Thing is with this one you can still take damage from cells that are obviously smaller. So it's clear that your visuals don't match the size the game's programming says they are. Either that or we are all really bad at perceiving sizes but I don't think that is the case here. Other than the size issue the game was fun for what it was. Honestly if it weren't for the cell size issue it would be too easy.

I do like this kind of concept. Gameplay like this can be addicting but I'd rather games be challenging because you need skill not because of bugs.

One thing you may want to consider is adding a survival mode. The game felt way too short but perhaps that's what you intended this to be was just a quick few minute diversion.

Perhaps make the white cells a bit faster. Avoiding them didn't really pose any difficulty

Smaller cell can harm me THIS SUCK

not clear at ALL which cells you can eat. from the start you can eat some cells slightly bigger than you, yet later on you'll take damage for eating some red cells that are smaller than you.

movement feels horrible. glitchy and erratic. not smooth at all.

upgrades felt like they did nothing at all.

Either I'm a really shitty judge of relative size, or you're shitty at programming relative size. I really don't think it should be that difficult of a mechanic to write for...

Still, the game kept me interested enough to push through it, and that's worth at least a couple of stars.