Reviews for "Vivirion.2"

some lag but fun game

Kinda sad thou my great grandma is about to die and playig this game made me realize that its like a fight and if that diese is as good as i was then shes going to die and she probly is in a week or so thats what the doc says but good game and sorry for the speech just felt like i had to say something.

d;\ D$

Asvegren responds:

Sorry to hear about your great grandma. Glad you enjoyed the game regardless.

I like this concept, even though its not the most original. It's a pretty cool game that doesn't take much time to beat. I also like how the bonuses aren't too overpowered. And if you're wondering, I got 264 seconds first try without cell size assisstance. :P

272 seconds yay ya

Haven't read all other comments so might be a repeated feedback but anyway, I think the various power up bars should have different colors to make them distinguishable just by looking rather than forcing to read associated texts. Great game. Can easily be longer by attacking another host. For a squeal, how my host can you zumbify?