Reviews for "New Super Mario Bros - Castle"

uh.......

That was awsome dude. I love the evil laugh at the begining. MA HA HA HA HA HA

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanx, and don't worry I'll use Alex in my songs more often than not lol.

Hey, hey!

All my five are belong to Respect! ...Okay that was a bit strange, but you have the idea... Well mixed, nice synthetic instrumentals, Good rhythm and style! If there was any ideas to improve, i'm sure i cannot think of any for this piece! And the laugh near the beginning added a good flavor. Good job to you, and a special thanks to your voicer! Keep up the good work...

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol all my five are belong to respect. You have the musicians mind though, remixing the two flash and audio . . . but eh, that was a little bad :D lol

You see that Alex? You're still a little famous :D

Awesome!

I liked the original alot but this is awesome!
also the evil laugh at the begining is a nice touch.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I love the laugh. Thnx for the review.

wow, how did this one slip under my radar?

I love this rendition of the castle theme, and the laugh in the beginning was very ominous. fun fact: the boss theme from this game is the sub boss music from mario 3. not sure if other people gathered that info already, but I noticed it right away.
fellow gamer,
hero-armor-zero

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

huh? I never noticed that, I might have to check it out . . . but then again yur talking to the straightedge Sonic fan so thats probably how I dont notice XD

Much better, than original!

Laugh makes filling a more dark castle-like level!
You created a great remix! I hope you'll make more of them!
Good luck and with best wishes!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hey thnx a lot, really appreciate it. I hope you stay tuned to my works as well.