Reviews for "Monster Raiders EP1"

= These two sure have tails of their own to tell...

From beginning to end this had my most undivided attention in what cute little people could do..
Now coming from my spider sense point of view, and also judging by the night fall setting of the scene, i would of bet my super hero's utility belt that there was going to be action one way or another, and came in swift numbers..
With two of the most strangest chibi hybrid characters i've seen,they are not to be underestimated. Both girls are on a mission to find out who the Cyclops is working for...heh Typical of Saturday morning villains to spill the beans right?
If all goes well these two girls will be able to beat all the bad guys just in time for cookies, honey and milk..

The Verdict:

Well let me tell you, i was hooked from beginning to end, delivering a well composed and thought out script as it should be!
The animation was decent and worked well with the theme and genre...
The sound was top notch and the female voice actresses were excellent....
The direction was Kid fun action inspired for all ages, i'm looking forward to episode 2!

Great to see some original content on NG

you did good another wordful flash tell me when make another one

it been one year amost

BradRedfield responds:

I'm really sorry it's taking so long, life's been getting in the way. I'm hoping to have EP2 done very soon.

This was actually really enjoyable, especially for an all ages brand of toon!
Everything was really thought out, and the dialogue was smooth as well as the characters voices.
Great job here and I can't wait to see more!
Hopefully it makes it thru to the portal!
(I'm sure it will)