Reviews for "SS - Universal Geometry"

Very entertaining, thank you for the hard work. I really enjoy these videos

New age nonsense and still no real improvement on the same old same old animation. There is no real evidence for the existence of spirits and blowing out science and adding it to your pseudo science.

RiverJordan responds:

You have no idea what i'm talking about AT ALL. Justifying your comment by saying "There's no such thing as spirits" demonstrates your lack of attention paid to my work, or anything that you deem "out of the ordinary". Sometimes, it's good to listen too.

Powerful stuff man, and interesting as well.

Thank you! :)

It would be so awesome if this just didn't exist. These videos, I mean.

RiverJordan responds:

Then don't watch them, and notice how they fade from your reality.

You've had some well thought and well meaning detractors since you've started your Spirit Science work here, and this is the episode they should be watching. This explains the nature and composition of God (I know you don't say that in this piece, but it sure seems like it to me). This video explains existence and that's no easy chore.
To the viewer: Listen and watch with undivided attention, and you will understand what Jordan has been going on about. This is information worth knowing about, period.

Thank you!!! :)

The more videos i do, the more dots we connect! Just like the Flower of Life! It's just dots and curves ;)