Reviews for "Cant Stop: Hill Challenge"

Simple, creative, and fun! Very nice game if I do say so myself. The music was awesome and the over all idea of the game was great. With more experience I wouldn't mine seeing future games from you. Oh by the way I think the medal "Athletic" is bugged. I collected all the orbs but didn't get the medal. Oh well all in all good job!

DeadlyCheese responds:

thanks for the review and i'll see if i can fix the medal.

An okay game, but the boring. Also I felt that the jumping was a bit off. like to erratic.

thanks for the feedback.

Since this is your first game, I'll be nice and round up to a 3. There are several things that hurt the rating. First is that the ground detection fails when near the edge. You have to be more than 100% on the platform in order to jump even though you don't start falling until later, which causes a lot of deaths the first few times. The second thing is that there is indeed only one two-part level so the game itself is very short. Also, on hard, it's easy to be running so fast that you are jumping consistently and still miss a ledge (due to the first issue). Finally, why does hitting the side of a spike hurt, shouldn't it just be the top?

DeadlyCheese responds:

thanks for the review, will work on it and also the reason the spike hurts you on the side is just the lack of my actionscript knowledge :S otherwise i would have made spikes only hurt on top.

Sad to say this, but I hated the game. the jumps are too close together. The music is distracting. And I collected all orb things, and didn't get the medals. Please improve this. change the music so its not distracting. And PLEASE make the jumps farther apart.

DeadlyCheese responds:

thanks for the feedback and im working on improving on jumping. I have also edited the description of the medal since i forgot to tell something else you needed to do. Sorry to anyone trying to get the medal. :S

I found that every time I fell off the cliff, it became easier to do so.
And the when little guy falls on that first set of spikes, there's nothing you can do but watch the HP go down, and jump about.
At first it seemed alright, but then the controls glitches up simultaneously with the surroundings and enemies...
Nice concept, the game itself needs work, though.