Reviews for "SRM: My Little Hoagie"

These Voices Likes as Two ROBLOX Guys: RoastedModerator and RoastedModerator90.

Battosai810 responds:

What language are you speaking

This is a true story of how most of us become bronies, and at a realistic speed of a short period of a single episode. Fitting flash.

I liked the over all theme of this flash. My Little Hoagie is contagious like the real world counterpart of My Little Pony. This flash about summarizes what happens to an individual if they have witnessed an episode. I didn't really like the art style though. I'm not sure why, it just bugs me. Effects were pretty decent and everything flowed together. There's not much to criticize you on this (if any). I personally like the show, but I felt a little left out, lol. I mean, I'm a pegasister, and how would that term work in that alternate universe. lol! xD Still, I noticed you stopped posting as much as you used too. Please don't leave new grounds just yet! It may be boring and annoying, but it's your fans that want you here. Please don't let us down! Make more flashes! ^_^

It has been a long time since you last made something on Newgrounds. Glad to see you are still at it, since you are one of my favorite animators on Newgrounds. Good animation and all that, but why hoagies?

They wont get me I say.... they can't make me love them i tell my self..... But now it's getting.... hard... to... not watch it..... MUST RESIST!!...

Good flash, Great art style in it, And a good story line.. Very enjoyable!

Battosai810 responds: