Reviews for "Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8"

I love it. I wonder how long it takes to actually make all these episodes. Anyway, I'm patient enough to wait for the next one.

teejay-number13 responds:

I'm trying to cut down on production time for each episode. But adding the voices and the interactivity really takes a while to do.

I really love pokmon! will you make more of the series, cause it really good!

As always, great work!! The story of TeeJay losing his old team was simpler that what I thought it would be, but that just proves how dangerous the world is at your story.

Keep it up!!!

I haven't watched any of the previous episodes, but I really enjoyed this. I also like the interactive part of the video where, if you have knowledge of the Pokemon games, you'll do well. Thanks for uploading this, as I will go back and watch the other episodes of the series.

I clicked on this video, because I saw it on the front page, expecting some half assed pokemon short with stupid jokes, but little did I know this was about to become my favorite new grounds series. Not only are the visuals and voice acting great, but this also doubles as a game since the pokemon battles are actually interactive. To me this made me care so much more about the characters and got me really engrossed in the series.

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks, hopefully this will show people that Pokemon can be just as entertaining when it's serious then when it's a parody.