Reviews for "Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8"

Keep this work up!!! I be waiting to play this/listen to this story anytime.

Ummm, Gothitelle is NOT a Dark-type...

I want to know, are you still accepting Gym Leader submissions? I would like to submit my Gym Leader persona Lulu as one. She's a Grass-type Gym Leader and her Pokémon are Meganium, Roserade, Lilligant, and Bellossom. Also, I like the move Petal Dance, and I would like to do her voice if you consider adding her to the series...

teejay-number13 responds:

No sorry, the gym leader contest ended a while ago and I already have them picked.

And I know Gothitelle is not a dark-type. As per the rules of the contest, the gym leaders each have four pokemon, three from their gym type and one freebie of any type. In this case, Gothitelle was the freebie type.

MAN i love the saga episode 9 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started watching this after seeing your comment on the Pokemon "fated" series
The guy said the series was good so what was I left to do? Of course check it out.
And I must say,
I feel it sucks and I never want to ever- who put this guy up here? You couldn't wait for me for 5 minutes? Oh well, back to the point, I love it, it may be like a fan made "sequel" to Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness but I can tell this is gonna be a long a nice series.
I hope you will be able to finish this and not leave it dead like others *cough* SMBZ *cough*
Yes, I added some humor to this review but I did it so that people weren't just reading a boring review that they would forget 2 minutes later... this is a review I want to stick in everyone's minds, you could earn more followers or whatever that is, I am new to newgrounds, but I think this should deserve a lot more people watching and front page!

this is good cant wait for the nexst episode