Reviews for "Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8"

i just watched the entire series up until this point all at once, and the improvements are stellar! keep up the awesome job!

This is a realy good series and the interactive fights are fun, theres just a few wierd things with them.
Like with the battle against Amira(interactive) i used brine with less than 50% health on gothitelle and it missed still doing about 1/3 of the total health of dmg.
In the same way i killed absol when it had just a slither of health with a missed aqua jet.
Still an amazing job with the series and i hope to see more soon.

teejay-number13 responds:

So you're saying that it said it missed but it still did damage? Or you don't think it did enough damage? I'm not sure what you mean.

Even when the attacks miss, there's still a chance they may do 1 or 2 HP damage, it's an unavoidable glitch with the way I have it programmed.

Bug you should be aware of:
During the battle with Amira (interactive), I ended the fight by dealing burn damage while Houndoom had dug underground. This caused the battle to freeze after Amira gave her brief congratulatory speech, rather than progress to the next scene. Not sure if it was burn damage or Houndoom being underground that caused

Congratulations on the series to date though - its like pokemon with an actual story! WITHOUT THE GRINDING! Voice acting quality is a bit lower than I'd like, but meh. This is the internet, after all.

teejay-number13 responds:

Damn it. I'm teaching Houndoom a new move because almost all the glitches come from Dig. Thanks for finding it though. I know what went wrong.

I clicked on this video, because I saw it on the front page, expecting some half assed pokemon short with stupid jokes, but little did I know this was about to become my favorite new grounds series. Not only are the visuals and voice acting great, but this also doubles as a game since the pokemon battles are actually interactive. To me this made me care so much more about the characters and got me really engrossed in the series.

teejay-number13 responds:

Thanks, hopefully this will show people that Pokemon can be just as entertaining when it's serious then when it's a parody.

When you choose between fight and spectate it would be nice if you didn't have to keep pressing the continue button for spectate. Otherwise good job.

teejay-number13 responds:

Yeah, but then people would complain about the text boxes either moving too fast to read or too slow to hold their interest. Manual control is best.