Reviews for "Lettuce"

Beautiful work!

Reminded me of when i used to work at wendys, and how fucking pissed people got if i forgot something on their sandwich BPremo when I get a car lets talk animation some time:D I really like your art style how smooth it is and badass.

Fuckin' classic! Coulda been better with the Hamburger fight scene, but I still found this to be pretty entertaining.

Great artwork, and I like the whole butterfly effect premis that a silly thing like leaving out an ingredient to a cheeseburger could start an apocalypse. The only criticism I can think of is that you should have left the newspaper article up longer so that people can read it since it is what connects the 22 year period.