Reviews for "Super Adventure Pals"

ive defeath the final boss :D
i like this game

A rather enjoyable game, despite the minimalistic/nerdook-ish art. If only the last boss battle didn't suffer some rather horrific hitbox issues, I could give this game a few stars. As borked as the game is, I can't in good conscience do that.

Btw, somebody should let c0rupt3d know that his name is misspelled, so I'll do it here. =p

Better luck next time....

A very enjoyable game. Good levels, but I found even the last ones "too much" easy for someone experienced with platformers like me. A bit of difficulty would make this game even more enjoyable. And using the hookshot is simply awesome!
There are a few bugs, e.g. in the final stage of Level 3-5 sometimes all the enemies disappear, but they aren't annoying.
Very funny characters and the atmosphere reminds me of Adventure Time!

Great Game!And ur Right it does that Adventure Time kinda mood
Lol I <3 dat show!
#MgsRocks

pretty good and funny game! but somereason not that addictive to me...but still really enjoyed it! i'll give it 3 and a half stars.