Reviews for "Super Adventure Pals"

I played this game for hours!! Its so addicting and a great time killer at work lol. Good graphics and overall story line. Interesting characters.

I remember playing this in 2013 or so and it fascinated me so much that i thought to myself, "How could one do such thing?" and it still doesn't fail to surprise me! Good on you!

For the most part I really like this game. Cute character interactions and subtle bits of light humor are nice. And I just generally like fighty platformers.

But I'm kind of stuck at this point. Can't figure out a way to jump far enough to get past the very first bit of level 3-5. For some reason after killing the first cactus, my jump only takes me to the wall on the other side of the screen and wall-jumping back and forth only gets me further and further down into the ravine. Not sure if I'm just lacking some inherent skill, or if there's a trick or power up I'm missing there.

Fun otherwise though.

HOLY ****...sorry for my language but 2 people made this masterpiece? 2!?????!?!?!?!?! Those you guys grown big!

This was my favorite game on a website I forgot how to find, I thought I had lost it forever. You have no idea hope happy I am to find this game here!!! Can't wait to play again! :D
The game is challenging and fun, and truly adorable.