Reviews for "EVA7- Rebirth"

It's okay not too much diversity in gameplay. Maybe more girls and more games? Also you should have the option to double down and if you win she takes of two pieces of clothing if not you do it.

Yomuchan responds:

Yes. This. This needs to be done.

haaa hahaha nice anal fist rape :P

Well,the voices after completing the game really took me off my couch laughing.so in the humor.it gets 3 star.just does need more animation and possibly more story line.

Its ok nothing good nothing bad only ok.

An interesting spin on blackjack. Admittedly, I'm not quite familiar with the EVA series, but the game's premise was easy enough to comprehend. The blackjack was truly random, as it took me several tries to beat her. The artwork was done well, and you can tell a decent amount of effort was put into making this flash.

Where you lost me was the music and the dialogue. The jazzy BGM just clashed with the entire creation, and it took me out of the mood -- playing blackjack to save my hide from being blown off. Ominous audio, such as some dark ambient or the like, would be very beneficial here. Something slower, and more subdued. Then there came the dialogue. Reading the dialogue being fired back and forth was tedious, monotonous, and laborious. Some voice acting could really help here, that way you wouldn't have to rely on a bunch of ALL CAPS PHRASING to show changes in inflection. It would all be there, within the voice acting.

Also, a glitch that popped up. When Rei's head spoke, there was no button to move the action forward. Has this happened with anybody else?

Good work, I'd like to see more blackjack/casino games with a plot element as this.
SGC [Connor]