Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

I very much enjoyed this game. While it can be considered a flaw with the high difficulty and the restarting of each section of the adventure, the save feature and autosave along with the easy to acquire hearts makes up for it.

Wonderful game, reminded me of Zelda a lot...but the glitches are a tad annoying. At times in the first dungeon I would start "walking" on the walls and above the designed play area and in the beginning of the first dungeon I paused after dying only to be killed by a bat and after that not being able to pause, move, or attack...meaning I had to refresh. Glitches are never fun, and they could be fixed a bit more, but other than that this is a very nice game.

Love the game - short but very sweet. I am fairly certain I have collected all the hearts, I have certainly looked anywhere! Is there anything I might be missing??

Edit: Got it!

what the, i can walk on trees and water? mh, i collected five hearts, did i miss some in secret passages? one slug walked on a wall so i could not kill it. and a special attack would be as helpful as an weapon upgrade. and a shield or some spell or so. oh, and more dungeons (maybe you make a sequel with sidequests and /or a shop?).

nice