Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

= May not be Zelda but it's material Looks near t the exact look of the snes version.

I very much enjoyed this game. While it can be considered a flaw with the high difficulty and the restarting of each section of the adventure, the save feature and autosave along with the easy to acquire hearts makes up for it.

Wonderful game, reminded me of Zelda a lot...but the glitches are a tad annoying. At times in the first dungeon I would start "walking" on the walls and above the designed play area and in the beginning of the first dungeon I paused after dying only to be killed by a bat and after that not being able to pause, move, or attack...meaning I had to refresh. Glitches are never fun, and they could be fixed a bit more, but other than that this is a very nice game.

Very good game! Just short enough to be fun, with a great donjon to explore and get lost in, with good graphics and good music. Maybe one little thing to say : no money system and nothing to buy,like bombs or whatever,and no any more equipements to find but the pitchfork? But that might be just my nostalgia of old-school zelda speaking.
It asks for surprizingly sharp reflexes!

Love the game - short but very sweet. I am fairly certain I have collected all the hearts, I have certainly looked anywhere! Is there anything I might be missing??

Edit: Got it!