Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

Excellent game ! But if possible, i want more information about the story line (very original), more work on the two little character will be great ^^ !

I extremely enjoyed this game, and hope to see more of this quality in the future. I've all but given up on Newgrounds to provide anything meaningful, but this was one of the few that stood out so that I was compelled to share it with my friends.

The music was great, the length was surprisingly more than I expected for a flash game, the gameplay was addictive despite it's simplicity, and I was satisfied with the boss battle and the dungeon/castle itself.

The only things I could suggest for another installment is to make it longer and add more content. Puzzles, enemies, items, etc. Overall, great job.

Well u do copy zelda gameplay, but graphics are a bit different, and well such 8bit graphics are widely considered as art, not proprietary design.

Great cute game!

I wanted it to last longer :)
Seedling and Squiliad are also 8bit-like nice games

Take The Legend of Zelda, add a good story, awesome gameplay and some love. Result: Reaching Finality. Awesome game, man! Also, I love that Dreamcast-like sound when you press Z to continue.

Awesome game! The flavor text is HILARIOUS!! :D Congratulations!