Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

I wanted to get all the hearts, but I ended up in the boss room before I could. XP

Then on my next runthrough, I could only find 8 total... I'm surprised there are more than that, because I was sure to look everywhere!

Kcori responds:

One's pretty hard to find. You have to be really observant.

In all honesty, I hate giving preliminary reviews, but I'll admit that I wasn't able to finish this game due to time constraints.

I think it's great fun. A bit slow-paced, but once it got into the Zelda-esque puzzles I knew I was in for some serious time. Were you also influence by Earthbound and Pokemon? The coloring of the artwork and the design of the landscapes suggests so to me.

Kcori responds:

I did play Earthbound recently, but I wasn't thinking about it at all when doing the art. It's VERY possible I was subconsciously influenced by it though.

I extremely enjoyed this game, and hope to see more of this quality in the future. I've all but given up on Newgrounds to provide anything meaningful, but this was one of the few that stood out so that I was compelled to share it with my friends.

The music was great, the length was surprisingly more than I expected for a flash game, the gameplay was addictive despite it's simplicity, and I was satisfied with the boss battle and the dungeon/castle itself.

The only things I could suggest for another installment is to make it longer and add more content. Puzzles, enemies, items, etc. Overall, great job.

Very beautiful and awesome

Awesome game! The flavor text is HILARIOUS!! :D Congratulations!