Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

I extremely enjoyed this game, and hope to see more of this quality in the future. I've all but given up on Newgrounds to provide anything meaningful, but this was one of the few that stood out so that I was compelled to share it with my friends.

The music was great, the length was surprisingly more than I expected for a flash game, the gameplay was addictive despite it's simplicity, and I was satisfied with the boss battle and the dungeon/castle itself.

The only things I could suggest for another installment is to make it longer and add more content. Puzzles, enemies, items, etc. Overall, great job.

not terribly challenging, but good in its own right. music during dungeon was very good.

glad i'm not epileptic tho, bc the boss would have had me foaming on the floor. so...much...flashing, my god.

This is a very nice artistic game. I really like it. I will return to play it again later.

Very good game! Just short enough to be fun, with a great donjon to explore and get lost in, with good graphics and good music. Maybe one little thing to say : no money system and nothing to buy,like bombs or whatever,and no any more equipements to find but the pitchfork? But that might be just my nostalgia of old-school zelda speaking.
It asks for surprizingly sharp reflexes!

An absolutely astonishing take on the old Zelda type games. The score for the game is brilliant. You could have included more weapons and monsters. All in all. 4/5. Congrats!