Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

not terribly challenging, but good in its own right. music during dungeon was very good.

glad i'm not epileptic tho, bc the boss would have had me foaming on the floor. so...much...flashing, my god.

This is a very nice artistic game. I really like it. I will return to play it again later.

Very good game! Just short enough to be fun, with a great donjon to explore and get lost in, with good graphics and good music. Maybe one little thing to say : no money system and nothing to buy,like bombs or whatever,and no any more equipements to find but the pitchfork? But that might be just my nostalgia of old-school zelda speaking.
It asks for surprizingly sharp reflexes!

An absolutely astonishing take on the old Zelda type games. The score for the game is brilliant. You could have included more weapons and monsters. All in all. 4/5. Congrats!

Superb use of music, and the game-play was top notch.
Any game that allows you to either race to the finish, or slow down and explore for possible bonuses is a good game in my eyes.
I must ask, did you create the menu music? If not, where can I find it? If so, where can I find it? It's a beautiful piece.

Kcori responds:

Thanks! I did make the music. You can download the soundtrack here: http://kcori.com/music/Reaching%20Finality%20OST.zip