Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

Well u do copy zelda gameplay, but graphics are a bit different, and well such 8bit graphics are widely considered as art, not proprietary design.

Great cute game!

I wanted it to last longer :)
Seedling and Squiliad are also 8bit-like nice games

Very beautiful, although watch out for Ninetndo's lawyers on the whole Link to the past overworld-graphics-thingy. Would have liked a bit more variations in enemies, and also, to have you respawn at the very BEGINNING of the huge castle when being defeated by the boss is nothing short of cruel. Otherwise a very impressive submission.

Kcori responds:

These aren't Link to the Past graphics, so Nintendo would have to have some pretty good lawyers! As others have pointed out, they're closer to Earthbound or Pokemon, but still completely made from scratch by me and not intentionally mimicking anything else. They're also 8x8, as opposed to standard 16x16.

Pretty interesting. Good difficulty setting and all around awesome tone.

yay it says my name in here!

I extremely enjoyed this game, and hope to see more of this quality in the future. I've all but given up on Newgrounds to provide anything meaningful, but this was one of the few that stood out so that I was compelled to share it with my friends.

The music was great, the length was surprisingly more than I expected for a flash game, the gameplay was addictive despite it's simplicity, and I was satisfied with the boss battle and the dungeon/castle itself.

The only things I could suggest for another installment is to make it longer and add more content. Puzzles, enemies, items, etc. Overall, great job.