Reviews for "Reaching Finality"

the game wont start up its just a black screen

This may be weird, but i like how your starting screen doesn't have an about or credit option, just the options to start the game. You could have easily done different, but you decided to keep the game about the game, not yourself. for that, 5/5.

I can tell a great deal of time and sincere effort was put into this game, it looks very nice and everything operates smoothly. But I'm sorry to say I couldn't sit through all the way to the end, the gameplay is very monotonous and none of the enemies pose any real challenge (except the final boss maybe? I wouldn't know lol...). So as a game I didn't really care for it, but as a showcase for your pixel art and programming skills, I'd say it's tremendously successful.

In short, it really shines at what it does well.

Kcori responds:

Have you tried beating the game with three hearts? A lot of skilled Zelda players do that to make it more of a challenge. It kinda adds more of a strategic element in that it makes you plan out your attacks. I even added a medal for it!

Thanks for playing and reviewing.

What a pretentious piece of garbage. You think you're so deep and artsy don't you?

- 2x pixel graphics.
- Generic retro SFX.
- Way too much polish.

What are you thinking coming in here with all that polish? How dare you complete a playable game? Do you think you're better than all the other submitters because you actually took time, consideration and effort? How pretentious can you possibly be? This exact kind of stereotypical indie game is exactly what's ruining the game industry. The worst part is the persistence you put into completing this game and how it obviously shows through the solid gameplay. Disgusting.

Kcori responds:

Thank you!

Excellent game ! But if possible, i want more information about the story line (very original), more work on the two little character will be great ^^ !