Reviews for "Macrocosm"

That was pretty good! I liked the animation effects you used and how the music was in-sync with the animation.

Pretty interesting. I liked how you fit the theme, and I know you didn't have much time on this (I read your recent newspost) but it was still great and you did well.

Don't apologize. You should be proud of your work.

Love the music, and the concept pretty amazing. I just wish there was more plot in which he affected the world or tried to change it for better. :O

Sad to see your stress showing through. The concept is interesting, I wonder if it could have been better communicated or understood with a more common setting. I found the opening segments difficult to enjoy, and I think that had to do with the methods and motions of a lab tech being uninteresting to watch. There are probably other scenarios that could have created a better startup, but I do think the final unplugging was well done and fit with the flash as set forth.

I think there are a lot of people who aren't going to understand that, but I see what you wanted to capture and I appreciate it.

Good luck in NATA, I definitely want to see more of your work.

Pahgawk responds:

I think it probably would have been better if I had used dialogue to explain the setup, because people are more interesting to watch than computer screens, generally speaking. Takes a lot more work to do, though. You'll probably understand why, under pressure, I decided to animate words being typed on a screen instead of people talking.