Reviews for "Macrocosm"

This is a stunning piece of work, sir! The theme is quite apparent, and beautifully executed. The graphics, you need not worry about them, are just fine. The musical score is very suspenseful, yet tranquil, which adds to the animation as a whole. The protagonist's emotions are done very clearly, and the animated motions are done quite fluidly. If anyone deserves to be pushed ahead in this round of NATA, I do believe you are one of them.

For a "rushed" animation, this is still very impressive, none-the-less. The idea of holding the entire fate of the world in one's hands is quite daunting, indeed. And the whole thought of a macrocosm, infinite worlds inside of each other, is very fascinating. I was amazed at how well you executed the "Butterfly Effect" theme into it, in the end. To think, something as small as pulling a plug would cause an infinite number of worlds to vanish from existence. Truly astonishing.

I am very sorry to hear that your website was attacked, and I hope it is back up soon. I look forward to more animations from you, sir. You have incredible talent!

I...I have been made speechless..

It has its flaws but overall just one of the greatest things I had ever saw on here. Just one question: What is the son that plays in the begining??

you consider this BAD quality?!
this is amazing! it made me think so...
deep...

BRAVO you DESERVE 4.5 stars
4.5 not 5 bc the animation felt.... a bit.. sluggish? to me. making the character less "floppy" may help later in your videos.

he made the right choice by stoping the process in time before life forms where to be formed in there, if he can barely take care of is life, how can he take care of a planet, but ,maybe the same people from the same planet is living on where in that tiny planet making him...well you know, but he made the right choice, only by seen it for seconds just made him lose track of reality, imagine if he was to continuo.
someone on a movie always said, "One Man Cannot Simply Be God", i may not believe this God crap nonsense but, it kinda makes sense.

Voted 5/5. Rated 5/5 and Fav.

Greate animation, Pahgawk, Beautifull ;)