Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

I really love this game. The plot, the style, the riddles... It was a really great experience and I'd love to see more like it!

I had to replay to work out why the object I'd used had convinced Puerta to reveal herself (hadn't noticed that part of the clue before) and the third part of Grilos' clue looks like "hates being in first" rather than "hates NOT being in first", but those aside it all made good sense and is a BRILLIANT game!

PLEASE DO MORE!

Awesome game. I love the characters and the riddles were challenging but not impossible :)

Super Awesome Game! I love Point n' Click Games, specially the difficult ones, and I have to say the riddles were very challenging, just the way that I like, keep it up bro, keep doing this kind of games, or maybe a second part, I dunno. 5/5 Stars

P.S: I'm so happy right now, I passed the game without cheating, though it took me like 2 hours to complete it

5 stars for making me feel smart :)

The art was beautiful, I love your style.

I thought the puzzles were just the perfect level of difficulty for me. They were all so creatively put together, and all so different, I found it very cute.

As others have said, there's this irritating glitch that won't allow you to scroll down, and occasionally throws your object to the right side of your "toolbar". I was able to work around that, but it was very confusing because I thought it was a part of the gamet. It would also be nice if you could make it more obvious that there were more rooms. I spend the first couple of minutes clicking nothing.

All in all, I really enjoyed it and I hope to see more of these.